www.Tellmaurices.com – In order to better know customers’ thoughts on Maurices, its survey sweepstakes was instituted.
The Inc Clothing retail chain is an American company with stores in Duluth, Minnesota. Maurice’s network of department stores was founded in Duluth in 1931.
Strictly a women’s apparel retailer, it targets a broad range of women of all sizes and aims to have all of their merchandise sold at extremely low rates. They offer a broad variety of different product styles that may fit any occasion. Due to being a business whose emphasis is on feminist merchandise, Maurice’s Store is considered to be a great destination for women’s clothing.
The network, which has over 1,000 retail locations throughout the United States and Canada, is managed by Ascena Retail Group. Maurice’s has over 80 years of clothing business expertise and regularly introduces us to the latest selection of fine garments.
The customer survey regarding Maurices
Even though Maurice is a seasoned veteran in the clothing business, they are still in need of consumers like you who can provide them with analyses about whether they are succeeding or not.
As a way to improve overall customer happiness, Tellmaurices has put in place a customer satisfaction survey system through the web site, www.tellmaurices.com. It is extremely easy to carry out, and completing it will not take more than ten minutes of your time.
Have you ever purchased anything from Maurices, and then got an invoice with an invitation code for Maurices customer survey? For a chance to win $1000 and $1500, just provide Maurice’s Company with any ideas, comments, modifications, and corrections you would want to see to make their services better and the quality of their goods.
Finally, when the survey ends, you have a chance to win $1000 each day and $1500 every week as a Maurices Survey prize.
If you are currently a client of Maurices Store, visit their official survey website to increase your chances of winning $1000 to $1500 if you have not previously won that amount.
The rules, regulations, and eligibility criteria for Maurice’s store’s customer satisfaction survey
- There is no need for an additional post-purchase offer.
- If you are above 18 years of age, your age must be at least 18 years.
- You must provide a valid resident U.S. and Canadian document.
- A single entry will be allowed on the subscriber’s behalf, as long as it is done using an email address with a GENUINE EMAIL ID. Fraud of any kind will get you excluded.
- Participation will be cancelled if you enter a lot of random data.
- Only employees and immediate family members of the employee or anybody with a known connection with the company are permitted.
tellmaurices.com scope of the survey
- Maurice’s shop recently sent a purchase bill or invoice on something that one of their customers purchased.
- Many people who know English fluently comprise a significant proportion of the population.
- a Smartphone or PC with an internet connection through the internet
- Please provide a valid email address.
Check out the site “Tell Maurice His Survey” at www.Tellmaurices.com for step-by-step instructions.
- As a customer, tell Maurices how you feel! Go to www.tellmaurices.com and do the survey.
- You need to enter the corresponding items from the receipt into the order form.
- Once you’ve finished with the above step, go to the next and your survey will begin with Tellmaurices.
- Now consider the following questions that are derived from your prior experience at the Maurice Store.
- Give Maurice’s Shop a rating of how satisfied you were with customer service and goods.
- Based on your own experience, answer the Maurices survey.
- You will be asked to provide personal information after you have finished answering all of the questions.
- Participate in Maurice’s Sweepstakes Store by filling out the information required.
- Enter your rating and post an entry for the chance to win $1,000 prize money, along with $1,500 each week.
- A little ahead of schedule, you’ll receive a notice letting you know that you’ve been entered into the draw.
Store Hours for Maurice’s
- Maurice’s whole chain of stores stayed open for seven days each week.
- The formal opening of the Maurice’s Store happened between 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM, and again from 11:00 AM and 9:00 PM.
- When finding places open on Sundays at 5:00 p.m., you may discover shops that close early at 4:00 p.m.
This website provides information about products, answers to frequently asked questions, and helpful connections.
Rulebook for the Maurice’s Store Completion Surveys: go to the website (www.inmoment.com/websurvey/2/rules/1) and download the winner forms
This survey will provide 10 prizes, of which the largest will be $1,000 a day, in addition to several other exciting incentives, which add up to $1,500 each week.
Once you get a prize each day, you will be notified instantly as soon as you input your contact information.
Make sure to note Maurice’s promotional code, and make sure to provide it when you check out at Maurice’s.
Related Tags :